Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Strenger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rochelle Strenger, MD is a oncology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Strenger completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. She currently practices at University Medicine and is affiliated with The Miriam Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Strenger is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lifespan Cancer Institute164 Summit Ave, Providence, RI 02906 Existing Patients: (401) 793-2920
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strenger?
Great cancer doctor kind and compassionate
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Strenger frequently treats Breast Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and Ductal Carcinoma in Situ.
Dr. Strenger's office is located at 164 Summit Ave, Providence, RI 02906. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Strenger speaks Yiddish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Strenger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Miriam Hospital