Dr. Rocco Calderone, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Camarillo, CA. Dr. Calderone completed a residency at Seton Hall U-St Joseph's Hosp. He currently practices at St. John's Pleasant Valley - Department of Surgery and is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Calderone is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
St. John's Pleasant Valley - Department of Surgery
Orthopedic Surgery2486 N Ponderosa Dr Ste 114d, Camarillo, CA 93010 Existing Patients: (805) 484-2783
Cantonese, Italian, Spanish
- Rancho Los Amigos/Usc, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Seton Hall U-St Joseph's Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Hershey MC-Penn State U, Other Education — 1993
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Other Education — 1992
- Presbyterian Hosp U Pa, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Calderone?
I have had a long term back problem. Dr. Calderone performed a L4 L5 spinal fusion on March 4th 2020. It is now May 22 and I could not ask for a better recovery. I can bend over over, walk miles, rode my bike over 20 miles yesterday all without pain. I am back to a normal life style. Dr. Calderone is very caring and very concerned about my well being, and progression. His office staff have gone out of their way to make this surgery happen and I thank them. If you are looking for a caring doctor with many years of practice I highly recommend Dr. Calderone.
- Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center