Dr. Caruso has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rocco Caruso, MD is a hematology specialist in Stony Brook, NY. Dr. Caruso completed a residency at St Lukes Hosp. He currently practices at New York Cancer & Blood Specialists and is affiliated with Mather Hospital - Main. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Caruso is board certified in Hematology.
- Long Is Jewish Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- New York University, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New York Cancer & Blood Specialists
New York Cancer & Blood Specialists2500 Nesconset Hwy Bldg 26B, Stony Brook, NY 11790 Existing Patients: (631) 751-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caruso?
Dr. Caruso is a wonderful and caring doctor. I thank God I have him as my oncologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rocco Caruso, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Caruso's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Caruso accepts your insurance.
Dr. Caruso frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Caruso's office is located at 2500 Nesconset Hwy Bldg 26B, Stony Brook, NY 11790. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Caruso speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mather Hospital - Main
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- Saint Charles Hospital