Click here to compare with other Gastroenterology Specialists.
Dr. Robynne Chutkan, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Chutkan completed a residency at Columbia-Presby Med Ctr. She currently practices at Digestive Center for Women. Dr. Chutkan is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Columbia-Presby Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1991
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chutkan?
I have been in the care of Dr Chutkan for gastroenterology exams for a decade and in all my visits and exams she has been informative both before and during appointments. I am equally appreciative of her staff's attention to details during the planning and coordination of the appointments, including timely followups to ensure proper preparation for the exams as well as taking care of administrative matters. I highly recommend their practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chutkan frequently treats Ultrasound, Esophageal, Impedance Testing, and Gallbladder Scan.
Dr. Chutkan's office is located at 1430 K St NW Ste 102, Washington, DC 20005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chutkan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Digestive Center for Women1430 K St NW Ste 102, Washington, DC 20005 (301) 215-7700