Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Robin Kalish, MD
Dr. Robin Kalish, MD is
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Winthrop University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalish?
Great doctor, very happy
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robin Kalish, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kalish's profile.
Dr. Kalish in specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kalish frequently treats the following conditions: Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum and Breech Position. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kalish's office is located at 525 East 68th Street Suite J-130 New York, NY 10065. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kalish is able to speak French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kalish provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Robin Kalish, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. Kalish has over 27 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Robin Kalish, MD has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Maternal-Fetal Medicine (68th Street, J-130)
Maternal-Fetal Medicine (68th Street, J-130)525 East 68th Street Suite J-130, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (845) 280-6685