Dr. Hicks has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robin Hicks, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Framingham, MA. Dr. Hicks completed a residency at Boston Children's Hospital. She currently practices at Framingham Pediatrics and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Hicks is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Internship Hospital
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Boston Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Framingham Pediatrics125 Newbury St Ste 300, Framingham, MA 01701 Existing Patients: (508) 879-5764
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hicks?
Dr. Hicks took care of both our children, a son and a daughter, from birth through college. Our son struggled with childhood asthma, and our daughter saw her frequently also, for a variety of minor issues. We feel truly blessed to have found Dr; Hicks, and to have had her steady presence in their young lives. She is an extraordinarily caring, skilled and knowledgeable physician. She made a strong connection to both our children, and, as all parents know, when someone is good to your children you never forget them for it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robin Hicks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hicks' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hicks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hicks frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Hicks' office is located at 125 Newbury St Ste 300, Framingham, MA 01701. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital