Dr. Robin Doroshow, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Doroshow's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robin Doroshow, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Doroshow completed a residency at Colo Med Ctr. She currently practices at CHILDRENS NATIONAL MED CTR and is affiliated with Children's National Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Doroshow is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Colo Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Colo Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Colo Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doroshow?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Doroshow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Doroshow frequently treats Septal Defect, Treadmill Stress Test, and Stress Test.
Dr. Doroshow's office is located at 111 Michigan Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Doroshow has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's National Hospital
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital