Dr. Robin Eicher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eicher's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robin Eicher, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Cheyenne, WY. Dr. Eicher completed a residency at Okla U Hlth Scis Ctr. She currently practices at Cheyenne Health Plaza Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Cheyenne Regional Medical Center – West Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eicher is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Okla U Hlth Scis Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Okla U Hlth Scis Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1983
- St Josephs Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- CREIGHTON UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eicher?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eicher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eicher frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Eicher's office is located at 214 E 23rd St, Cheyenne, WY 82001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eicher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center – West Campus
Cheyenne Health Plaza Internal Medicine
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center214 E 23rd St, Cheyenne, WY 82001 (307) 634-2273