Dr. Roberto Robinson, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Robinson completed a residency at State University Of New York Downstate Med Center. He currently practices at Prominis Medical Services and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robinson is board certified in Family Practice.
Prominis Medical Services
Prominis Medical Services60 Plaza St E, Brooklyn, NY 11238 Existing Patients: (718) 783-3919
- New York Hospital of Queens, Fellowship Hospital
- State University Of New York Downstate Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Ross University, School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinson?
I have been with Dr. Robinson for years and he is the best. I highly recommend him, he is caring, compassionate, courteous and patient. He is also my son's doctor and we both love him.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital