Dr. Roberto Posada, MD is a infectious disease specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Posada completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. He currently practices at Icahn School of Medicine Pharmacy and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Posada is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine.
Icahn School of Medicine Pharmacy1468 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 241-7076
Mt Sinai School of Medicine
Holzman, Ian R, M.d.1 Gustave L Levy Pl # 1200, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 831-4393
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Pontificia U Javeriana, Bogota, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Posada?
- Mount Sinai Hospital