Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martinez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roberto Martinez, MD is a hematology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Martinez completed a residency at U Santon Tomas. He currently practices at LifeBridge Health and is affiliated with Northwest Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martinez is board certified in Hematology.
- U Santon Tomas, Residency Hospital
- Ny Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- St Elizabeth's Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Prince George's Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Prince George's Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Santo Tomas / Faculty of Medicine And Surgery, Medical School — 1981
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martinez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martinez frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Martinez's office is located at 2401 W Belvedere Ave, Baltimore, MD 21215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martinez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore