Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Roberto Martinez, MD is a hematology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Martinez completed a residency at U Santon Tomas. He currently practices at SINAI HOSPITAL OF BALTIMORE, Baltimore, MD and is affiliated with Northwest Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martinez is board certified in Hematology.
- U Santon Tomas, Residency Hospital
- Ny Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- St Elizabeth's Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Prince George's Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Prince George's Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- U Santo Tomas, Medical School — 1981
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SINAI HOSPITAL OF BALTIMORE, Baltimore, MD
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore2401 W Belvedere Ave, Baltimore, MD 21215 Existing Patients: (410) 601-4600
St Josephs Family Medicine
Oneida Healthcare321 Genesee St, Oneida, NY 13421 Existing Patients: (315) 361-2381
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martinez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martinez frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Martinez's office is located at 2401 W Belvedere Ave, Baltimore, MD 21215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martinez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore