Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Araujo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roberto Araujo, MD is a oncology specialist in Tarpon Springs, FL. Dr. Araujo completed a residency at Mountainside Hospital. He currently practices at Adventhealth North Pinellas and is affiliated with Adventhealth North Pinellas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Araujo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cmdnj, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Mountainside Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Cmdnj, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Iztacala, Escuela Nacional De Estudios Prfesionales Iztacala, Medical School — 1970
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Adventhealth North Pinellas1395 S Pinellas Ave, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 Existing Patients: (727) 942-7070
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Araujo?
Wonderful man. Saved my husbands life twice
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Araujo frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Cancer Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Araujo's office is located at 1395 S Pinellas Ave, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Araujo speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Araujo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth North Pinellas
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Medical Center Of Trinity
- Morton Plant Hospital