Dr. Negron has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roberto Negron, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Ontario, OR. Dr. Negron completed a residency at Ny and Presby Hp Columbia Campus. He currently practices at Lifeways and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Negron is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Ny and Presby Hp Columbia Campus, Residency Hospital
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lifeways Inc702 Sunset Dr, Ontario, OR 97914 Existing Patients: (541) 889-9167
Sage Healthcare PLLC
Sage Healthcare PLLC413 N Allumbaugh St Ste 101, Boise, ID 83704 Existing Patients: (208) 323-1125
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Negron?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center