Dr. Roberto Lopez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lopez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Roberto Lopez, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Venice, FL. Dr. Lopez completed a residency at St Johns Episcopal Hosp-Suny Brooklyn. He currently practices at Millennium Physician Group LLC and is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lopez is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Johns Episcopal Hosp-Suny Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 2011
- St Johns Episcopal Hosp-Suny Brooklyn, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Coll Mayor del Rosario, Undergraduate School — 2002
- American Enterprise Group
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- MVP Health Care
- Providence Health Plans
- Samaritan Health Plans
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Millennium Physician Group LLC1287 US HIGHWAY 41 BYP S, Venice, FL 34285 Existing Patients: (941) 202-0500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lopez?
Dr. Lopez is very patient and thorough. He truly listens to your concerns and offers thoughtful solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lopez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lopez frequently treats Overweight, Obesity, and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Lopez's office is located at 1287 US HIGHWAY 41 BYP S, Venice, FL 34285. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lopez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lopez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center