Dr. Roberta Karnofsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karnofsky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Roberta Karnofsky, MD is a cosmetic medicine specialist in North Charleston, SC. Dr. Karnofsky completed a residency at University Conn School Med. She currently practices at Charleston Pain Care and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital. Dr. Karnofsky is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- University Conn School Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- St. George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- University of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Northwestern University, Undergraduate School
- Advanced Bodysculpting Institute, Other Education
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karnofsky?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karnofsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karnofsky frequently treats Age Spots, Body Disproportion, and Botox® for Chronic Migraine.
Dr. Karnofsky's office is located at 2690 Lake Park Dr, North Charleston, SC 29406. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karnofsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- Roper Hospital
Charleston Pain Care
Lowcountry Laserworks and Charleston Pain Care410 Mill St Ste 402, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464