Dr. Robert Zipkin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlingame, CA. Dr. Zipkin completed a residency at Chldns Hosp. He currently practices at Palo Alto Medical Foundation and is affiliated with Mills-Peninsula Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zipkin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Peninsula Cardiovascular Specialists, Inc San Mateo Ca
Peninsula Cardiovascular Specialists, Inc San Mateo Ca100 S San Mateo Dr Ste 400, San Mateo, CA 94401 Existing Patients: (650) 696-4100
- San Francisco Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Stanford University Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of California School of Medicine - Davis, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zipkin?
Amazing breathing a sigh of relief!! He was in no way intimidating, felt at ease and felt I was in good hands. I really felt good about Dr. Zipkin understanding me and the secondary medical issue I had long before my heart attack and adjusting my meds to help the other issue without demanding and ignoring me.
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center