Dr. Robert Zelman, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zelman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Zelman, DO is a cardiology specialist in Great Falls, MT. Dr. Zelman completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at Benefis Hospitals, Inc.. Dr. Zelman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Norwalk Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1979
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Benefis Hospitals, Inc.
Heart & Vascular Specialists1101 26th St S, Great Falls, MT 59405 Existing Patients: (406) 455-4320
Cardiowest1300 28th St S Ste 10, Great Falls, MT 59405 Existing Patients: (406) 455-4320
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zelman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zelman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zelman frequently treats Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, Vascular Disease, and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
Dr. Zelman's office is located at 1101 26th St S, Great Falls, MT 59405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zelman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.