Dr. Zaid has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Zaid, DO is a family medicine specialist in Novi, MI. Dr. Zaid completed a residency at Genesys Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Kelly Krueger, D.O. and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Genesys Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Genesys Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kelly Krueger, D.O.
PrimeCare of Novi, PLLC39555 W 10 Mile Rd Ste 302, Novi, MI 48375 Existing Patients: (248) 426-7200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zaid?
excellent Dr Zaid is very thorough and knowledgeable and puts his full focus on me as a patient i also like to say thank you to the nurse
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Zaid, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zaid's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zaid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zaid frequently treats Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders, and Hepatitis C Virus Screening.
Dr. Zaid's office is located at 39555 W 10 Mile Rd Ste 302, Novi, MI 48375. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zaid speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital