Click here to compare with other Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Disease Specialists.
Dr. Robert Young, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Greenwood Village, CO. Dr. Young completed a residency at University Of Washington Medical Center. He currently practices at Critical Care and Pulmonary Consultants and is affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center. Dr. Young is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- U Wash Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Critical Care and Pulmonary Consultants
Critical Care and Pulmonary Consultants5200 Dtc Pkwy Ste 400, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 Existing Patients: (303) 745-0000
Intermountain Medical Center
Intermountain Medical Center5121 S Cottonwood St, Murray, UT 84107 Existing Patients: (801) 507-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Young?
very informative, answers all questions., always available when I call because of a problem I might be having. He truly saved my life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Young frequently treats Sleep Apnea and Obstructive Lung Disease.
Dr. Young's office is located at 5200 Dtc Pkwy Ste 400, Greenwood Village, CO 80111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Young has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Suburban Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora