Call (737) 276-4241 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Wozniak, MD is a cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Wozniak completed a residency at Brooke Army Med Center. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Specialists of Texas and is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wozniak is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brooke Army Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Brooke Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- LaSalle University Philadelphia, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Specialists of Texas
Cardiovascular Specialists of Texas2200 Park Bend Dr Bldg 1 Ste 401, Austin, TX 78758 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4241
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wozniak?
every one in the office are wonderfully helpful and dr woz is kind and took the time to explain my test results and pose a plan of care. Dr grad is also every helpfull,kind and patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wozniak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Wozniak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wozniak's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wozniak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wozniak frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Wozniak's office is located at 2200 Park Bend Dr Bldg 1 Ste 401, Austin, TX 78758. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wozniak speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center