Dr. Robert Woodbury, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Woodbury's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Woodbury, MD is a general surgery specialist in Santa Rosa, CA. He currently practices at Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation and is affiliated with Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Woodbury is board certified in General Surgery.
- Navy Medical Center San Diego, Scripps Mercy Hospital, Pacific Bariatric Group, Internship Hospital
- Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation34 Mark West Springs Rd Fl 2, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Existing Patients: (707) 541-7900
Northern California Medical Associates Inc
Northern California Medical Associates Inc1701 4th St Ste 200, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 Existing Patients: (707) 579-2100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woodbury?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Woodbury accepts your insurance.
Dr. Woodbury frequently treats Inguinal Hernia, Obesity, and Hernia Repair.
Dr. Woodbury's office is located at 34 Mark West Springs Rd Fl 2, Santa Rosa, CA 95403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Woodbury speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Woodbury has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital