Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Robert Wolfe, MD is a family medicine specialist in Ely, MN. Dr. Wolfe completed a residency at St Luke's Hospital. He currently practices at Ely-bloomenson Community Hospital and is affiliated with Ely Bloomenson Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Luke's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ely-bloomenson Community Hospital328 W Conan St, Ely, MN 55731 Existing Patients: (218) 365-3271
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wolfe?
Amazing doctor! It is obvious that he sincerely cares about his patients. Very good listener. I am very confident in the care my family receives from him. I highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wolfe frequently treats Wheezing, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Wolfe's office is located at 328 W Conan St, Ely, MN 55731. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wolfe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ely Bloomenson Community Hospital