Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Winchell, MD
Dr. Robert Winchell, MD is a acute care surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Winchell completed a residency at Ucsd Med Center. He currently practices at NewYork Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Winchell is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Ucsd Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Ucsd Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Ucsd Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- YALE UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1984
- California Institute of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Winchell?
The Dr. Robert Winchell, MD is a very experienced and caring professional, Knowledgeable and friendly . This is the best doctor and excellent office staff. Thank you for his help and understanding. Aneta Narinskaya
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Winchell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Winchell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Winchell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Winchell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Winchell frequently treats Appendicitis, Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, and Intestinal Obstruction.
Dr. Winchell's office is located at 170 William St, New York, NY 10038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Winchell speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.