Dr. Robert White, MD is a neurology specialist in North Chesterfield, VA. Dr. White completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Med. He currently practices at Neurological Associates and is affiliated with Johnston-Willis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Neurological Associates1011 Johnston Willis Dr Ste 200, North Chesterfield, VA 23235 Existing Patients: (804) 288-2742
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
Exceptionally professional physician. His staff from the front office to the tech assisting him were top notch. He took the time to work me in on a Friday afternoon and spent the necessary time to diagnose the problem and explained it clearly to me. At no time did I feel rushed by him or his staff. As for the COVID pandemic, they were well prepared for it. He made a diagnosis that wasn't expected, but when explained made sense. I highly recommend him.
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital