Call (804) 430-3216 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert White, MD is a neurology specialist in North Chesterfield, VA. Dr. White completed a residency at Medical College Of Virginia. He currently practices at Neurological Associates - Johnston-Willis and is affiliated with Johnston-Willis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mayo Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College Of Virginia, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Virginia, Internship Hospital
- Medical College Of Virginia, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
He is always humble and takes care of his patients best in all ways. He is the "BEST DOCTOR" I know. He deserves 10 STARS!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. White has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert White, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. White's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. White accepts your insurance.
Dr. White frequently treats Neurodegenerative Disorders, Headache, and Epilepsy.
Dr. White's office is located at 1011 Johnston Willis Dr Ste 200, North Chesterfield, VA 23235. Find other locations and directions.
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
Neurological Associates - Johnston-Willis
Neurological Associates1011 Johnston Willis Dr Ste 200, North Chesterfield, VA 23235 Existing Patients: (804) 430-3216