Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (629) 219-7402.
Dr. Robert Wheatley, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Wheatley completed a residency at Emory University, Atlanta, GA. He currently practices at Centennial Heart - Nashville and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wheatley is board certified in Cardiology.
- Emory University, Atlanta, GA, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University, Atlanta, GA, Residency Hospital
- Emory University, Atlanta, GA, Internship Hospital
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Centennial Heart - Nashville
Nashville2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7402
Hendersonville107 Imperial Blvd Ste 5, Hendersonville, TN 37075 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7405
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wheatley?
Very efficient did not have a long wait. Donna was very nice. Dr. Wheatley was very nice and I felt like he listened very intently. I felt at ease and in good hands when i left my appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wheatley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Wheatley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wheatley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wheatley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wheatley frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Wheatley's office is located at 2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center