Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weiss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Weiss, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Weiss completed a residency at Johns Hopkins. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Hospital and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weiss is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Johns Hopkins, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Johns Hopkins, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Penn State U, Hershey College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Hospital600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-1703
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weiss?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Weiss frequently treats Treadmill Stress Test, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. Weiss' office is located at 600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weiss has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital