Dr. Robert Watkins, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Marina Del Rey, CA. Dr. Watkins completed a residency at Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center. He currently practices at Marina Spine Center and is affiliated with Cedars Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital. Dr. Watkins is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Marina Spine Center
Marina Spine Center4640 Admiralty Way Ste 600, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292 (310) 448-7890
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Jones-Hunt Orth Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1971
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watkins?
I had acute spinal cord compression at level C5-6 and had the ACDF procedure.it was a total success, I have no more pain or weakness! It will take a while to rebuild my muscle tone as I have atrophied over the years but I am anxious to get started. I experienced very little pain from the procedure. It was less painful than getting my wisdom teeth out! The entire staff is extremely caring and professional. I had to travel from Alaska and they literally bent over backwards with scheduling.
- Cedars Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital