Dr. Robert Wascher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wascher's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Wascher, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Goodyear, AZ. Dr. Wascher completed a residency at Tripler Army Med Center. He currently practices at Cancer Treatment Center Of America and is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wascher is board certified in General Surgery.
- John Wayne Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Tripler Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Brooke Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Letterman Army Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mandarin, Mandarin, Spanish
Cancer Treatment Center Of America
Western Regional Medical Center14200 W Celebrate Life Way, Goodyear, AZ 85338 Existing Patients: (623) 207-3307
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wascher?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wascher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wascher frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Adrenal Gland Cancer, and Anal and Rectal Cancer.
Dr. Wascher's office is located at 14200 W Celebrate Life Way, Goodyear, AZ 85338. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wascher speaks Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, and Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wascher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix