Dr. Robert Wascher, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Goodyear, AZ. Dr. Wascher completed a residency at Tripler Army Med Center. He currently practices at Cancer Treatment Center Of America and is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Western Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wascher is board certified in General Surgery.
Cancer Treatment Center Of America
Western Regional Medical Center14200 W Celebrate Life Way, Goodyear, AZ 85338 Existing Patients: (623) 207-3307
Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, Mandarin, English
- John Wayne Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Tripler Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Brooke Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Letterman Army Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wascher?
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Western Regional Medical Center