Dr. Robert Spech, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Spech completed a residency at The Ohio State University Hospitals. He currently practices at IU Health Physicians Pulmonary and is affiliated with Indiana University Health North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spech is board certified in Internal Medicine.
IU Health Physicians Pulmonary
IU Health Physicians Pulmonary1801 Senate Blvd Ste 230, Indianapolis, IN 46202 Existing Patients: (317) 962-8677
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1993
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spech?
I transferred my dad to Dr. Spech in 2016 from a different Pulmonogy group elsewhere and it has been the best decision ever! He is very patient, listens to my dad and acts in response to my dads needs. My dad has been inpatient at IUNorth with Dr. Spech as well as other IUHEALTH hospitals and his care with Dr. Spech was far superior! Highly recommend Dr. Spech.
- Indiana University Health North Hospital
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- IU Health West Hospital