Dr. Robert Irwin, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Irwin completed a residency at Interim LSU Public Hospital. He currently practices at and is affiliated with Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center/UMHC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Irwin is board certified in Pain Medicine.
University of Miami School of Medicine Department of Nephrology1475 NW 12th Ave, Miami, FL 33136 (305) 243-4588
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Interim LSU Public Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Interim LSU Public Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Irwin?
If Dr. Irwin had not seen me I would probably be suicidal. My neck pain after 7 years with WC was getting worse. He referred me to Dr. Levi, who did my surgery. I'm grateful, I'm still having some issues and he is working with me to help me get relief. I would highly recommend him to friends and family. Don't expect sugar coating, he gets to the root quickly but efficiently!
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center/UMHC