Dr. Horowitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Horowitz, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Sioux City, IA. Dr. Horowitz completed a residency at Northshore Univ Hosp. and is affiliated with Buena Vista Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Horowitz is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Northshore Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Northshore Univ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Iowa
- Coventry Health Care of Nebraska
- DakotaCare Administrative Services, Inc (DAS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Indian Health Service
- Medicaid of Iowa
- Medicaid of Nebraska
- Medicaid of South Dakota
- Mutual of Omaha
- Sanford Health Plan
- United American Insurance Company
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 230 Nebraska St, Sioux City, IA 51101 Existing Patients: (712) 252-0088
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horowitz?
I was sent to Dr. Horowitz by my PCP to test for underlying causes of a blood clot in my shoulder. He was very thorough, yet calm and easy going and took the time to explain everything to me. He called and spoke with a radiologist who recommended a venogram, which ultimately showed I had Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (which is not very common and often takes a while to be diagnosed). His staff is great and it scheduling me to follow up after my surgery- very pleased with the care and prompt diagnosis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Horowitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Horowitz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Horowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Horowitz frequently treats Acute Leukemia, All Lymphoma, and Anemia.
Dr. Horowitz's office is located at 230 Nebraska St, Sioux City, IA 51101. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buena Vista Regional Medical Center
- Burgess Health Center
- Cherokee Regional Medical Center
- Floyd Valley Healthcare
- MercyOne Siouxland Medical Center
- Orange City Hospital
- UnityPoint Health– St. Luke's Regional Medical Center
- York Hospital