Dr. Ellis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Ellis, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Howell, MI. Dr. Ellis completed a residency at Wright State U Sch Med. He currently practices at Catholiccharitiesoflivingston. Dr. Ellis is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Creighton University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Wright State U Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Wright State U Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
Catholiccharitiesoflivingston2020 E Grand River Ave Ste 104, Howell, MI 48843 Existing Patients: (517) 545-5944
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Ellis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ellis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ellis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ellis frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Ellis' office is located at 2020 E Grand River Ave Ste 104, Howell, MI 48843. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.