Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Robert Elkins, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Elkins completed a residency at U Miami-Jackson Meml Hosp. He currently practices at John Goetze Physical Therapy Inc.. Dr. Elkins is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- U Miami-Jackson Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1972
- USPHS Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1966
- SOUTHWEST COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINEHEALTH SCIENCES, Medical School — 1965
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elkins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elkins frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Internal Derangement of Knee, and Knee Dislocation.
Dr. Elkins' office is located at 7855 Argyle Forest Blvd Ste 504, Jacksonville, FL 32244. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elkins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.