Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Robert Drogan, DO is a family medicine specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Drogan completed a residency at U Kans Med Ctr. He currently practices at Gladstone Mosaic Life Care and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Kans Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- KS UNIV OF MED & BIOSCI COLL OF OSTEO MED, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gladstone Mosaic Life Care6420 N Prospect Ave, Kansas City, MO 64119 Existing Patients: (913) 945-9700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drogan?
Dr. Drogan has been my physician for years. I have found him to be very knowledgeable, affable and extremely competent. I never have to wait much beyond my appointment time and he never acts rushed to get on to the next patient. He thoroughly answers all my questions and concerns. He is the best doctor I have ever had and I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Drogan frequently treats Polyneuropathy, Diabetic Polyneuropathy, and Ringworm.
Dr. Drogan's office is located at 6420 N Prospect Ave, Kansas City, MO 64119. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Drogan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Saint Luke's North Hospital - Barry Road
- University Of Kansas Hospital