Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bynum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Bynum, MD is a nephrology specialist in Wilson, NC. Dr. Bynum completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at Robert W Bynum IV MD and is affiliated with Nash General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bynum is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert W Bynum IV MD
Robert W Bynum IV MD2402 Camden St Sw Ste 700, Wilson, NC 27893 Existing Patients: (252) 293-9898
Quest Diagnostics - Bynum Rocky4082 Capital Dr, Rocky Mount, NC 27804 Existing Patients: (252) 293-9898
Nash County Dialysis110 Enterprise Dr, Rocky Mount, NC 27804 Existing Patients: (252) 451-0661
Forest Hills Dialysis1605 Medical Park Dr W, Wilson, NC 27893 Existing Patients: (252) 265-0020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bynum?
Dr Bynum is caring, empathetic, and professional along with being wicked smart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bynum frequently treats Gout, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Bynum's office is located at 2402 Camden St Sw Ste 700, Wilson, NC 27893. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bynum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nash General Hospital
- Wilson Medical Center