Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Biederman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Biederman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Biederman completed a residency at U Ala. He currently practices at Allegheny Health Network and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Biederman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Ala, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U Ala, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Hershey MC, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Hershey MC, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Biederman?
Awesome! Smart but breaks it down in a way you can fully understand. Great bedside manner. Takes all the time you need to answer questions and help you understand. Gives you his full attention, not staring at a screen or typing away. None of his Publications turn up on this site but he has been published many times and conducted many studies. The doctor knows his stuff and it is comforting to be in such good care. Oh. Staff was great and wait time was minimal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Biederman frequently treats Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Biederman's office is located at 320 E North Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Biederman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Allegheny General Hospital