Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hensley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Hensley, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Tahlequah, OK. Dr. Hensley completed a residency at Griffin Mem Hosp. He currently practices at Dr. Robert Hensley and is affiliated with Northeastern Health System. Dr. Hensley is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Griffin Mem Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Griffin Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Tulsa Reg Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Tulsa Reg Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Northeastern State University, Undergraduate School — 1988
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hensley?
I've been going to Dr. Hensley for a couple of years now. He really takes the time to listen and ask questions so you feel as whatever treatment is discussed is truly a team decision. His office staff varies. Some are extremely rude and unprofessional while others are stellar and very professional. There isn't a middle ground when it comes to the office staff. Overall, I would recommend Dr. Hensley.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hensley frequently treats Anxiety, Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Hensley's office is located at 314 E Downing St Unit C, Tahlequah, OK 74464. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hensley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeastern Health System
Dr. Robert Hensley
Robert Hensley314 E Downing St Unit C, Tahlequah, OK 74464 (918) 708-1535