Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blanche accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Blanche, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Blanche completed a residency at Earl K Long Med Center. He currently practices at Baton Rouge Psychiatry Clinic and is affiliated with Teche Regional Medical Center. Dr. Blanche is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Earl K Long Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Ochsner Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- EK Long Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baton Rouge Psychiatry Clinic
Robert V. Blanche M.d. LLC7865 Jefferson Hwy Ste D, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 Existing Patients: (225) 928-2468
- 2 9655 Perkins Rd # C-184, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 Existing Patients: (225) 928-2468
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blanche?
Dr. Blanche has been a life saver. Literally..... He is caring, empathetic, and takes the time to talk and find out the root of the problem. He has an amazing bed side manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Blanche frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse, Psychotic Disorders, and Personality Disorders.
Dr. Blanche's office is located at 7865 Jefferson Hwy Ste D, Baton Rouge, LA 70809. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blanche has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Teche Regional Medical Center