Dr. Viterbo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rosalia Viterbo, MD is a urology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Viterbo completed a residency at Temple University. She currently practices at Fox Chase Cancer Center and is affiliated with Fox Chase Cancer Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Viterbo is board certified in Urology.
- City of Hope National Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Temple University, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Temple University, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Suny-Buffalo, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Viterbo?
My wife and I interviewed Dr. Viturbo in late '17 upon my diagnosis with prostate cancer. She was welcoming, friendly, totally engaged, totally professional, able to describe my condition, my treatment options, probable outcomes of each, a best path, and the percentages of various outcomes and side affects among her patients. Gave tons of time. She subsequently performed a robotic prostatectomy. It was not routine. She did an excellent job. I feel she saved my life. Cannot thank enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rosalia Viterbo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Viterbo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Viterbo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Viterbo frequently treats Urinary Conditions.
Dr. Viterbo's office is located at 333 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Viterbo speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Fox Chase Cancer Center
Fox Chase Cancer Center-american Oncologic Hospital333 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19111 (215) 728-6900