Dr. Robert Unsell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Unsell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Unsell, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Unsell completed a residency at Loma Linda University Med Center. He currently practices at Northwest Surgical Hospital and is affiliated with Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Yale School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Loma Linda University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Vet Affairs Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oklahoma Health Network
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Surgical Hospital9204 N May Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 Existing Patients: (405) 848-1918
Family Health Care
Osso Shoulder Specialty10001 S Western Ave Ste 101, Oklahoma City, OK 73139 Existing Patients: (405) 692-3700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Unsell?
So far so good. He is very positive about things.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Unsell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Unsell frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Release, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist.
Dr. Unsell's office is located at 9204 N May Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Unsell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Southwest Medical Center