Dr. Robert Hartzler, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Hartzler completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. He currently practices at TSAOG Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hartzler is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
TSAOG Orthopaedics - Medical Center2829 Babcock Rd Ste 700, San Antonio, TX 78229 Existing Patients: (210) 804-5400
TSAOG Orthopaedics - Stone Oak150 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 300, San Antonio, TX 78258 Existing Patients: (210) 804-5400
TSAOG Orthopaedics - Quarry Area400 Concord Plaza Dr, San Antonio, TX 78216 Existing Patients: (210) 804-5400
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- The San Antonio Orthopaedic Group, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Mayo Graduate School - Masters of Science in Biomedical Sciences, Other Education — 2013
- Mayo Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hartzler?
Excellent! He is very professional and listens to the patient. I would highly recommend Dr Hartzler.
- Baptist Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Resolute Health Hospital
- St. Lukes Baptist Hospital
- Uvalde Memorial Hospital