Dr. Robert Tsuji, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Tsuji completed a residency at Naval Med Center San Diego. He currently practices at Brain and Spine Specialist. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tsuji is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Brain and Spine Specialist
Brain and Spine Specialist206 S Hays St, Bel Air, MD 21014 Existing Patients: (410) 900-1900
- Naval Med Center San Diego, Residency Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Residency Hospital
- Finch University Of Health Sciences Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tsuji?
I have complex back problems and a history of 7 back surgeries including a fusion. The pain was still there and more surgery not a good option. Prior to seeing Dr. Tsuji, my other spine and pain doctors had moved on to treating the pain only. I was stuck in a pain mgmt hamster wheel for years. When I switched to Dr. Tsuji, he presented options! I am happy to say I have more control of my pain now and am less reliant on pain meds. Highly recommended.