Dr. Robert Troiani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Troiani's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Troiani, MD is a general surgery specialist in Hannibal, MO. Dr. Troiani completed a residency at Keesler Med Ctr. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute and is affiliated with Belton Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Troiani is board certified in General Surgery.
- Keesler Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- David Grant Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Premier Group Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Troiani?
Dr.T Is amazing the best DR By far...
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Troiani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Troiani frequently treats Umbilical Hernia, Cholecystitis and Gallstones, and Inguinal Hernia.
Dr. Troiani's office is located at 6500 Hospital Dr, Hannibal, MO 63401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Troiani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Research Medical Center