Dr. Tomasso has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Tomasso, MD is a family medicine specialist in Raritan, NJ. Dr. Tomasso completed a residency at Warren Hospital. He currently practices at Somerset Primary Care at Raritan and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Universita di Roma, Medical School
- Warren Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Universita Campus Bio-Medico Di Roma, Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia, Medical School — 1993
- Policlinico Umberto I, Rome, Italy, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Stonehill College, North Easton, Ma, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tomasso?
Dr Tomasso is a fantastic doctor who takes the time to listen to your concerns and answers all your questions. He is very friendly and works to a high standard of professionalism. I highly recommend him as a general doctor for the whole family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Tomasso, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tomasso's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tomasso accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tomasso frequently treats Overweight, Obesity, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Tomasso's office is located at 34 E Somerset St, Raritan, NJ 08869. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tomasso speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset
Somerset Primary Care at Raritan
Primary Care at Raritan34 E Somerset St, Raritan, NJ 08869 (908) 685-2532
RWJPE Primary Care at Raritan
RWJPE Primary Care at Raritan1130 US Highway 202 Bldg E Ste 3, Raritan, NJ 08869 (908) 393-4740