Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (816) 339-9421.
Dr. Robert Talley, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Independence, MO. Dr. Talley completed a residency at Ohio State University Hospital. He currently practices at Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Centerpoint Medical Center and is affiliated with Centerpoint Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Talley is board certified in Hematology.
- Ohio State University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Ohio State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Centerpoint Medical Center
Midwest Oncology Associates3889 S Jackson Dr, Independence, MO 64057 Existing Patients: (816) 339-9421
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Talley?
He puts one at ease while he is examining a patient, and he explains very well what he is looking for. He never makes you think he needs to hurry to the next patient. He takes the time necessary to resolve any questions, yet you can tell that he knows what he is doing. After you are finished you realize how thorough he was. All of his Office Staff are also excellent. They generally keep on time with appoints. Tracy, who usually draws blood samples is the best in the business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Talley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Talley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Talley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Talley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Talley frequently treats Leukocytosis, Anemia, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Talley's office is located at 3889 S Jackson Dr, Independence, MO 64057. Find other locations and directions.
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center