Dr. Wall has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Wall, MD is a hematology specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Wall completed a residency at U Texas. He currently practices at LOW COUNTRY PATHOLOGY ASSOC, PA and is affiliated with Trident Medical Center. Dr. Wall is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- U Texas, Residency Hospital — 1974
- U Texas, Internship Hospital — 1973
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Low Country Pathology Assoc, PA
Trident Medical Centerinpatient Rehabilitation Unit9330 Medical Plaza Dr, Charleston, SC 29406 Existing Patients: (843) 847-3225
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wall?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wall frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Myeloma.
Dr. Wall's office is located at 9330 Medical Plaza Dr, Charleston, SC 29406. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Trident Medical Center