Call (318) 215-7839 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (318) 212-3858 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Martin, MD
New Patient(318) 855-2811
Dr. Robert Martin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Lsu Health Science Center University Hospital. He currently practices at Pierremont Cardiology and is affiliated with WK Pierremont Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Martin is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Pierremont Cardiology1811 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Ste 210, Shreveport, LA 71105 Call
Pierremont Cardiology - Mansfield
Pierremont Cardiology - Mansfield207 Jefferson St, Mansfield, LA 71052 Call
Pierremont Cardiology - Many
Pierremont Cardiology - Many240 Highland Dr, Many, LA 71449 Call
- LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Lsu Health Science Center University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medicaid of Louisiana
- Mutual of Omaha
- NovaSys Health
- PPO Plus
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Went to the Device Clinic for 6 month check up. Everyone was very professional. They always treat me with great respect. extremely happy with the way they take care of me.
- WK Pierremont Health Center
- CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier Health System - Highland
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Martin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 1811 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Ste 210, Shreveport, LA 71105. Find other locations and directions.