Dr. Robert Swantz, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Swantz completed a residency at Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester. He currently practices at STRONG MEMORIAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Strong Memorial Hospital
University of Rochester Medical Center601 Elmwood Ave Ste 651, Rochester, NY 14642 Existing Patients: (585) 275-2972
- Chldn's Hosp Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1987
- College of William and Mary, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swantz?
- Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital