Dr. Robert Stuart, MD is a hematology specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Stuart completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Oncol Ctr. He currently practices at MUSC Hollings Cancer Center and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stuart is board certified in Hematology.
MUSC Hollings Cancer Center
Musc Hollings Cancer Center86 Jonathan Lucas St, Charleston, SC 29425 Existing Patients: (843) 792-9300
Medical University Of SC HO
Medical University Of SC HO96 Jonathan Lucas St Hollings C, Charleston, SC 29425 Existing Patients: (843) 792-4271
- Sloan-Kettering Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Johns Hopkins Oncol Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1979
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stuart?
Dr. Stuart took over my cancer case following my stem cell transplant. He takes all the time I need to answer my questions and I feel he keeps a close watch on my health overall. He is personable and professional. I trust him to keep me informed of my options and plan for treatment if needed in the future.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- Musc Medical Center